How to crochet a beaded bracelet using ch, ss and basic knot
1. Thread the required number of beads…I used 8 large wooden beads here….and then made a basic knot.
2. Chain 5 stitches and then pull the bead in..yarn over(yo) pull through the loop and you have the first bead fixed.
3. Chain 5 stitches and pull in the bead and repeat as before..
4. Continue until you get the required length.
5. Then keeping the last loop on the hook…..push ur hook through the first chain and do a slip stitch.
6. You now have a bracelet ring and now you need to cut the excess yarn and tuck the rest in securely.
7. Voila…..You have your first crochet project and also learned how to crochet with beads in a very basic way….